with Rick Ellis, CAM, CPM
You can also call Loretta Taylor at: (972) 256-7500
Wednesday, March 10, 2021
9:00 AM to 4:00 PM via ZOOM
The Very Best Leasing Training – We Promise!
LEASEMAKERS is a comprehensive leasing and sales Seminar or Webinar that is jam-packed full of the fundamentals that will make your on-site team successful. From telephone skills to securing the lease, LEASEMAKERS highlights the critical components of an effective and productive leasing presentation. Best of all, the seminar promotes Relationship Leasing, a sales style that respects each rental prospect as a person with unique needs and wants; not simply a piece of traffic.
Our Guarantee: Your Money Back if You Don’t Improve Your Leasing Skills!
If your participants do not return to the property better leasers, however, you measure better, then you don’t pay!
Follow Along with Our Outline Below!
- The reason we exist…as onsite professionals!
- Understanding the real customer and what he wants from the onsite professional
- Introducing: Relationship Leasing
- Finding Your Leasing Style
- FEP – The Leasing Magic Ingredient
- Foundations for Leasing – Treat People Right!
- Characteristics of an effective On-Site Professional
- The Leasing Presentation Outline – Map to Success
- The Telephone – The Most Important Leasing Tool in the Office!
- The Telephone Dilemma…and how to Resolve it
- Your #1 Objective: Get the Prospect to the Property RIGHT NOW!
- Six Steps to Make Each Call a Success!
- Essential Telephone Tools & the Leasing Notebook
- Gaining Control of the Conversation
- Qualifying on the Telephone-The Amazing Guest Card
- Demonstrating Your Community over the Phone-Painting Word Pictures
- Securing the Onsite Appointment – Getting the prospect to the property… RIGHT NOW!
GREETING AND QUALIFYING
- Show Empathy – Use a Positive Leasing Vocabulary
- The Five Ss of Greeting-Creating the best first impression
- The Qualifying Process-Creating trust & confidence
- Guest Card Basics-Let’s Chat & be Friends
- Initial and Critical Qualifying Questions
- Plus…More Qualifying and Probing Questions
- Tour Strategies – Showing Your Community’s Best Side!
- Techniques for showing the apartment home
- Feature/Benefit Selling-Creating Wants & Needs
CLOSING – THE BOTTOM LINE!
- What it takes to be a Master Closer
- “Commencing” rather than Closing
- Three Reasons Why Leasing Consultants Fail to Close
- Closing Basics-Start by asking for the Money!
- Overcoming Objections-Keeping it simple!
- Anticipate Questions – The Easiest Way to Overcome Objections
- Handling the Put Off-“Let me think about it.”
- 5 Closes to set the Commitment
Don’t Miss Out!