Ellis Consulting Group – Multifamily Professionals
ELLIS Consulting Group was established in 1984 to provide executive level consulting services to the real estate industry. The ELLIS name has become the acknowledged leader in multi-family for its marketing, training and property performance services. Our array of products and reports include:
- Comprehensive Market Comparable Surveys
- Marketing Observation and Recommendation Reports
- Special Problem Consulting
- FFF – Field, Find, Fix Results NOW Consulting Program
- Feasibility Study for Rehab and New Construction
- Occupancy and Turnover Issues
- Employee Surveys and Assessment
- 3rd Party Property Inspections
- Full Scale Marketing Plans
- Apartment Lease Ups
- Nationwide Apartment Mystery Shopping and Onsite Employee Evaluations (through our affiliate, EPMS)
ELLIS Consulting Group Team
Our team of multi-family professionals represents an alliance of experienced apartment operators who are experts in various management, marketing, and training disciplines.
Rick Ellis – CPM, President, Principal
Since 1980, Mr. Ellis has been involved in the management and operation of apartments and other residential rental real estate, handling a portfolio as large as 6,000 units in four major markets. In addition to his management experience, he is also recognized as an industry expert in apartment marketing, property positioning, and evaluation of rental markets and sub-markets throughout the country. A strong public speaker, Mr. Ellis makes hundreds of presentations each year on topics from basic apartment leasing and resident retention to the “Economics of Apartments.” His ongoing consulting contracts include national and regional management companies and several Dallas-based REITs with nationwide portfolios.
Mr. Ellis received a Bachelor of Science in 1977 and a Masters of Art in 1979 from Abilene Christian University, Abilene, Texas. He holds the Certified Property Manager (CPM) designation from the Institute of Real Estate Management. EPMS has earned the prestigious Accredited Management Organization (AMO) designation from that same association. Mr. Ellis is a licensed Real Estate Broker in Texas as well as an Eagle Scout.