9:00 a.m to 4:00 p.m. C.S.T.
LEASEMAKERS is a comprehensive leasing and sales Seminar or Webinar that is jam-packed full of the fundamentals that will make your on-site team successful. From telephone skills to securing the lease, LEASEMAKERS highlights the critical components of an effective and productive leasing presentation. Best of all, the Seminar/Webinar promotes Relationship Leasing, a sales style that respects each rental prospect as a person with unique needs and wants; not simply a piece of traffic.
- The reason we exist…as onsite professionals!
- Understanding the real customer and what he wants from the onsite professional
- Introducing: Relationship Leasing
- Finding Your Leasing Style
- FEP – The Leasing Magic Ingredient
- Foundations for Leasing – Treat People Right!
- Characteristics of an effective On-Site Professional
- The Leasing Presentation Outline – Map to Success
- The Telephone – The Most Important Leasing Tool in the Office!
- The Telephone Dilemma…and how to Resolve it
- Your #1 Objective: Get the Prospect to the Property RIGHT NOW!
- Six Steps to Make Each Call a Success!
- Essential Telephone Tools & the Leasing Notebook
- Gaining Control of the Conversation
- Qualifying on the Telephone-The Amazing Guest Card
- Demonstrating Your Community over the Phone-Painting Word Pictures
- Securing the Onsite Appointment – Getting the prospect to the property… RIGHT NOW!
GREETING AND QUALIFYING
- Show Empathy – Use a Positive Leasing Vocabulary
- The Five Ss of Greeting-Creating the best first impression
- The Qualifying Process-Creating trust & confidence
- Guest Card Basics-Let’s Chat & be Friends
- Initial and Critical Qualifying Questions
- Plus…More Qualifying and Probing Questions
- Tour Strategies – Showing Your Community’s Best Side!
- Techniques for showing the apartment home
- Feature/Benefit Selling-Creating Wants & Needs
CLOSING – THE BOTTOM LINE!
- What it takes to be a Master Closer
- “Commencing” rather than Closing
- Three Reasons Why Leasing Consultants Fail to Close
- Closing Basics-Start by asking for the Money!
- Overcoming Objections-Keeping it simple!
- Anticipate Questions – The Easiest Way to Overcome Objections
- Handling the Put Off-“Let me think about it.”
- 5 Closes to set the Commitment